Philadelphia Eagles Owner Jeffrey Lurie Slaps His Wife During Win Over Dallas Cowboys
The Philadelphia Eagles 44-6 win over the Dallas Cowboys today made many people happy. Eagles fans & people who hate the Cowboys all rejoiced as what was supposed to be a close game with a playoff spot on the line turned into an easy romp for the Eagles.
But nobody was as happy as Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie, who attempted a celebratory high-five with his wife following a touchdown, and ended up hitting her in the face.
She took that slapping well, but damn, Lurie’s as good at high-fiving as the Dallas Cowboys defense is at tackling, and as good as Tony Romo is at not choking in big games.
Jeffrey Lurie Pimp Hand Is Strong [Black Sports Online]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Jerry Jones Caught Picking His Nose At New Cowboys Stadium: Video
- New Dallas Cowboys Stadium Tour By Martellus Bennett: Video
- Dallas Cowboys Practice Facility Collapse: Video
- Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium implosion (video)
- Tommie Hill Returns Last-Second Fumble To Give Giants Meaningless Preseason Win Over Panthers: Video