Video: Chinese Girl Has Basketball For Legs, Hopes To Swim In 2012 Paralympics
Qian Hongyan was in a car accident when she was just 3 years old, and as a result, she had both of her legs amputated.
Her family was unable to provide real prosthetics, and as a result, she was put into a basketball, which she then hopped around in like a human Weeble.
She swims 2000 meters every day in training in order to prepare to achieve her dream of swimming for Team China.
It’s pretty remarkable what she can do in the pool, but also what she can do with a basketball. She’s had far more success with it than the Oklahoma City Thunder have this season.
Chinese Girl Has Basketball for a Body [Weird Asia News]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Chinese Basketball Fans Riot Because Of Tall Player
- Chinese Soccer Player Sentenced To Death For Murder
- Chinese Olympic Womens Soccer Coach Fired Through E-Mail
- New England Patriots Staff Found Vacationing in China
- China’s Hairiest Man Wants to Participate in Olympic Torch Relay