Scottish Boxer Kills His Dad Because He Thought The Man Was Dracula
This is Dracula:
This is a Dad:
Notice how they are nothing alike.
Former Scottish amateur boxing champion Anil Kumar got the two confused, and killed his stepfather because he thought the guy was Dracula.
Kumar stabbed his father, Satpal Ghusar, with a regular kitchen knife. Everyone knows that’s not how you kill Dracula, and it was at this point that he probably realized, “Oops, if he actually was Dracula, he wouldn’t be dead. But he is. So… yeah.”
Yesterday, Kumar was acquitted of the murder when a judge ruled that he was insane, and will remain in a mental hospital rather than go to prison.
Boxer insane as he killed ‘Dracula’ dad [Evening Times]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Never Try To Rob An Old Boxer
- Chinese Soccer Player Sentenced To Death For Murder
- Los Angeles Angels Pitcher Nick Adenhart Killed In Car Accident
- University of New Hampshire QB Charged With Murdering Surfer
- Off the Woodwork: The Best Own Goal Ever