Kid Shot Through The Eye In Archery Class
It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Anyone who has ever taken an archery class has heard at least 27 lectures on not aiming or shooting at fellow classmates.
A 13-year-old Chinese girl named Yan Shin shot 11-year-old Liu Cheong through the eye with an arrow during archery class. Amazingly, he is expected to live, even though the arrow went at least 4 inches into his head.
“If the arrow had been shot with just a bit more force, it would have come out the back of his head,” said those who treated him.
Still, he was in surgery for 4 hours as doctors had to chip away at his skull to remove the dart. They also had to cut part of it away before they could even get him in the CT scanner.
The girl is being treated for shock, but if the kid’s eye was actually what she was aiming for, look for her in the next Olympics.
Young Archer Shot Through The Eye [Sky News]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Charles Barkley Hits An Alabama Fan While Golfing: Video
- Joe Martinez Hit In The Head By Line Drive: Video
- Video: Chinese Girl Has Basketball For Legs, Hopes To Swim In 2012 Paralympics
- Sergio Garcia Hits Guy In The Head: Video
- Michael Llodra Crashes Into Ballgirl At Wimbledon: Video