Penn State Nittany Lion Arrested For DUI
I always wondered what a nittany lion, Penn State’s mascot, is, and now I know. Apparently, nittany = drunk.
Prior to last weekend’s game between Penn State and Michigan State, mascot James Sheep was pulled over for having too many people in his car. Police then found that he had been drinking, and he was arrested for DUI.
In true college football fashion, Sheep was still allowed to participate in the game, even being honored for it being his senior season. He took off his head for the crowd, adding “freaking the crap out of children” to his list of charges for the day.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Joe Paterno Reminisces About The Good Old Days Of Jewish Basketball: Video
- Mascot Fight Between Utah State & New Mexico State: Video
- Video: Ohio State Assistant Coach Alan Major Tries To Slap Kyle Madsen On The Ass, Falls Down
- New England Patriots mascot arrested in prostitution sting
- Manly Sea Eagles Mascot Fights Fan Who Ran On The Field