Argentinian Soccer Fans Hijack Bus To Get To Match
It seems that some Chacarita Juniors fans were unhappy with the public transportation available in Buenos Aires. Naturally, they did what any true fans would do: they hijacked 2 city buses so they could get to the match.
According to a police official, “they threatened the passengers, made them get off and took over the vehicle.”
The joke was on them though, as 70 fans were arrested, and worst of all, they missed the match entirely.
Argentine fans hijack public buses to go to match [Yahoo!]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Soccer Player Bites Referee
- Photos Of Los Angeles Lakers Fans Rioting & Celebrating In The Streets After NBA Championship Win
- Houston Rockets Forward Carl Landry Shot
- Matt Bush Gets Arrested, Cries Like A Little Girl: Video
- Barnsley fans score a goal against Manchester United, whose own fans robbed a food stand