Video: Charles Gordon Ankle Injury – Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers
Before you watch the above video, I highly suggest you stop eating. In fact, I suggest you don’t watch it if you ever plan on eating again.
During yesterday’s game between the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers, Vikings return man Charles Gordon fielded a punt deep in his own territory, then tried to push off to get away as he was being tackled. The unforgiving artificial turf of the Metrodome didn’t give way, so it was Gordon’s ankle that gave way instead, resulting in an injury that brings to mind words like “horrific,” “gruesome,” and the newly coined “gruiffic.”
Needless to say, Gordon will need surgery to repair his leg, and he will be out for the rest of the season. The good news at this point though is that the Vikings expect him to make a full recovery, which is astonishing given how gruiffic this injury is.
Charles Gordon Suffers Nasty Ankle Injury [Pro Football Talk]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- EJ Henderson breaks his leg: Video
- Robin van Persie to have a placenta rubbed on his injured ankle
- Video: Antonio Cromartie Wants to Remind You That Adrian Peterson Wasn’t the Only One to Break an NFL Record Today
- Charles Barkley Hits An Alabama Fan While Golfing: Video
- Yet Another Weird Sports Injury as Manchester United’s Darren Fletcher Attacked by Toilet Door