Daily Show Shows Barack Obama, Sarah Palin Pandering To Philadelphia Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays Fans
On last night’s Daily Show, Jon Stewart poked fun at all of the candidates pandering to the local fans since the Philadelphia Phillies are playing the Tampa Bay Rays in the World Series, and both teams are from swing states.
As always, Sarah Palin manages to take idiocy to a whole new level, way beyond any pandering Barack Obama or John McCain could do.
Also, as a bonus, we get a slightly bitter Mr. Met showing his true thoughts about the Phillies.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Barack Obama & John McCain Discuss The Arizona Cardinals
- Barack Obama Makes His NCAA Tournament Picks: Video
- Fox Shows The Wrong John Mayberry, Sr.: Video
- SNL Opening: Barack Obama Makes Some Tough Choices About Sports: Video
- Video: Jon Stewart Weighs In On The Plaxico Burress Saga On The Daily Show