UNC Tennis Star Chris Kearney Arrested For DWI, Hitting Pedestrians
School is starting again soon, so it’s time for your local student-athletes to star hitting the
North Carolina tennis star Chris Kearney went from drop shot to mug shot when he was arrested early Sunday morning after allegedly driving drunk into two girls who were walking down a sidewalk in Chapel Hill. The two girls suffer serious but apparently not life-threatening injuries.
Kearney was charged with 2 counts of inflicting personal injury, felony hit-and-run causing personal injury, possessing a fake ID, driving while impaired, consuming alcohol under the age of 21, plus many counts of being a complete dumbass.
He was named ACC Freshman Player of the Year in 2007 and now becomes the front-runner to be Orange County Jail Freshman Inmate of the Year in 2008.
UNC Tennis Player Charged With Crashing Into Two Pedestrians [MyNC.com]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Drunk Tennis Player Beats Up Groundsman For Running Lawnmower
- Popeye Jones gets a DUI, forgets to eat spinach before taking on police
- Vin Baker got a DUI? I’m SHOCKED!
- Ryan Leaf Indicted On Drug & Burglary Charges In Texas
- Hines Ward doesn’t care for texting while driving, but is totally cool with drunk driving (w/ mug shot photo)