Beijing 2008 Olympic Venues Constructed With Playing Cards
First, we had the Olympic Village made of Lego. Now, it’s the Olympic Village made of playing cards.
The guy who put this together spent 20 days of his life doing this, and used some 140,000 cards in the process. He even managed to show the beams on the outside of the Birds Nest. Hopefully this guy got paid well for all that work, otherwise he has way too much free time.
What the video doesn’t show is the guy with bad allergies who sneezed and knocked the whole thing down 2 minutes after it was completed.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Venues Constructed With Lego
- Chinese Olympic Womens Soccer Coach Fired Through E-Mail
- The 2008 Summer Olympics Are Sure to Put a Smile on Your Face… If You Are in Medal Presenting School
- Video: Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Trampoline Jumper Falls On His Head At Basketball Game
- Olympics Rings Cake Failure Beijing 2008