Olympics Rings Cake Failure Beijing 2008
Imagine you’re hosting a party to celebrate the Olympics. You invite your friends & buy some beer. Then you decide that you’d like to serve a cake, so you call up your local bakery to place the order and tell them to put Olympic rings on it, like the cake above.
You then go pick up the cake, and this is what you get…
… a cake with "Olynpics Rings" written on it.
Not only are the rings not there, they got the writing for "Olympics" wrong – guess Billy Madison still can’t write Rizzuto. Hopefully it at least tasted good, but I wouldn’t be too optimistic about that either.
In Honor of the 2008 Olympic Games [Cake Wrecks]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Trampoline Jumper Falls On His Head At Basketball Game
- Chinese Olympic Womens Soccer Coach Fired Through E-Mail
- China’s Hairiest Man Wants to Participate in Olympic Torch Relay
- Chinese Approve Zero Protest Permits, Confiscate Bibles – Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- The 2008 Summer Olympics Are Sure to Put a Smile on Your Face… If You Are in Medal Presenting School