President Bush Makes Little Girl Run Off Crying At White House T-Ball Game
Wednesday wasn’t completely devoid of sports action. President Bush hosted a tee ball game at the White House. He was joined by Frank Robinson, Ryne Sandberg, John Smoltz & Kevin Millar for an evening of food and baseball fun.
The highlight of the evening was this young player who ran off crying when she was introduced to the President. Bush is just lucky they don’t take little girls sent running off crying into account when they calculate approval ratings. All he did was say that if she kept playing, she could be like Dan Uggla someday. What’s so bad about that? Oh, right.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: End Bush, Begin Obama, Begin Arizona Cardinals In The Super Bowl
- Barack Obama Makes His NCAA Tournament Picks: Video
- Daily Rubbish: May 6, 2009
- Video: Carlos Zambrano gives Cubs fans a heart attack
- Jose Canseco kills Al Gore on Twitter