Soccer Player Bites Referee
A soccer player is facing those charges after he got a red card, then demonstrated to the referee that he in no way deserved to be sent off – by then biting the referee’s face. No, this did not occur in the Romanian Vampire League. That league is finished for the season.
The incident took place in a cutthroat Delaware soccer league during a match between “Fulhundred” and “Pizza by Elizabeth.” Fulhundred player Rannord A. Jones turned himself in to New Castle County (Delaware) Police after fleeing the game following his Mike Tyson moment. As for the official, he suffered a deep laceration, but is otherwise okay (other than the whole being bitten by a crazy man thing).
Police: Soccer player bites referee’s face after ejection [Delaware Online]
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Popeye Jones gets a DUI, forgets to eat spinach before taking on police
- Soccer Game Stopped Due To Parrot Imitating Referee’s Whistle
- Soccer player gets yellow card for farting in the referee’s face
- Soccer Team President Runs On Field To Confront Referees: Video
- Soccer Player Gets Red Card, Returns To Field With Sword