Female Jockey Attacks Soldier With Pint Glass
Clearly it was just a misunderstanding – she just thought he said “smack me in the head repeatedly with a pint glass” and was merely complying with his request.
Not surprisingly, the incident was caused by both parties having had a few too many drinks. Of course, for a jockey with a Napoleon complex, a few too many = any.
If you have noticed by this point what this jockey’s name is, you are not the only one. Her attorney made sure everyone was aware, saying “She is a jockey – which is not a joke given her surname.” Okay then, so she’s not using the old “pretend I’m a jockey so I can glass people whenever I want” defense. Thanks for clearing that up, Mr. Lawyer Guy.
So there’s your lesson for the day: Never call a female jockey a smackhead, or else she might just attack you with a glass. Anybody who watches The Simpsons knows those jockeys are not to be messed with.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Cristiano Ronaldo Attacks Girl For Videotaping Him & His Mom
- Jockey Falls Off Horse, Horse Finishes First: Video
- Japanese figure skater suspended after drunken moped ride
- Video: Comedian Livens Up O.J. Simpson Press Conference
- Cleveland Browns Fan Ticketed By Police For Riding Couch Through Stadium Parking Lot