Bruno Senna Hits Dog During GP2 Race
On my way home last night, I saw two coyotes dart out in front of a car. The car slowed down, and the coyotes went on their way. One of their distant canine relatives was not quite as lucky during this weekend’s GP2 race in Istanbul, Turkey.
Watch as driver Bruno Senna (nephew of Formula One legend Ayrton Senna) enters the pits with heavy damage from an unknown source. He eventually can be overheard explaining it all though: "F—ing dog in the middle of the circuit, man!"
Sure enough, not one but two dogs had wandered on to the track in the middle of the race. The 2nd dog brought out a caution. The first, well, you can see what it did to Bruno’s right front wheel. The video doesn’t show too much of the incident, but if you don’t want to see a dog getting hit by a race car, you might want to skip this one.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Talledega Race Filled With Crashes, Including Carl Edwards Going Airborne Into A Fence: Video
- Video: GP2 Asia Crash Between Sakon Yamomoto and Yelmer Buurman
- Is Versus Trying To Trick People Into Watching IndyCar By Calling It Formula One?
- Kyle Busch Crashes As Tony Stewart Wins The Coke Zero 400: Video
- Theo Bos Crashes Daryl Impey During Tour Of Turkey: Video