Where Would Most Brits Like To Have Sex? Inside Wembley Stadium, Of Course
It looks like the members of the English soccer team aren’t the only ones who want to score from the penalty spot.
An undoubtedly thorough survey for Desire magazine has found that the top fantasy sex spot for the English public is none other than the famed Wembley Stadium in London. You may remember it from such films as: streaker interrupts halftime of the Giants/Dolphins game.
The national stadium, which has hosted everything from the Olympics to the World Cup to Evel Knievel jumping over a bunch of buses, edged out such romantic locations as Stonehenge, the London Eye ferris wheel, and a roller coaster at Alton Towers (Britain’s answer to Six Flags).
At least the British are fans of a sport where it would at least be comfortable to partake in such activities on that sport’s playing surface. I can’t imagine that turn 2 at Daytona would be a turn-on for NASCAR fans, and even the most hockey-mad Canadian would have difficulties at center ice at any rink. Well done, Britain, once again. Your choice of national sport was clearly well thought out.
Groan goal for footie lovers (The Sun)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Woman Streaker At Rugby Match On St. Patrick’s Day: Video (NSFW)
- Nigerian Manchester United Fan Drives Bus Into Barcelona Supporters, Killing 4
- Polish Soccer Fans Go After The Wrong Howard Webb After Euro 2008 Penalty Call
- London 2012 Olympics venues to be built using recycled guns and knives
- Worst Ball Boy Ever: Video