Arena Football Player Pulls a Gramatica and Gets Injured During Pre-Game Warmups
Orlando Predators defensive lineman Elton Patterson just wanted to get the crowd to be louder before his team’s Arena Football League matchup against the Chicago Rush.
He got them to be louder for sure – but presumably he didn’t want that noise to be laughter directed at him for managing to tear his quadriceps while jumping up and down during pregame warmups.
Somewhere, Bill Gramatica is nodding his head in approval.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Celtics guard Tony Allen out for season after blowing out his knee while missing uncontested dunk
- Owen Schmitt Beats Himself Up With His Helmet: Video
- Ryan Dempster Breaks His Toe After Jumping Dugout Railing To Celebrate Win
- Bill Murray Hits Woman With Golf Ball At Outback Pro-Am
- Little Leaguer Hits Coach In The Head With Line Drive: Video