Celebrity Chef Paul Prudhomme Kind Of Gets Shot While At PGA Tour Event
Chef Paul Prudhomme has given a new meaning to being an iron chef after getting hit by a stray bullet while getting ready for the Zurich Classic of New Orleans on Tuesday.
Prudhomme was setting up a food station for the golfers and caddies who were at the course preparing for this week’s tournament when he felt what he thought was a bee sting.
The bee was a .22 caliber bullet, which went through his chef’s coat, cutting his arm. He shook the bullet off and kept right on cooking for the rest of the day.
Police say the falling bullet was probably fired from 1.5-2 miles away & it is unlikely they will find out who did it, seeing as there must be thousands of people firing their guns into the air in New Orleans at 9:30 in the morning on a Tuesday, and it would just be too hard to narrow down the list of suspects.
Ah, New Orleans: where you have to worry about getting shot even at a PGA Tour event. I don’t think the tourism board is going to like this.
Prudhomme scratched by falling bullet (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Iraqis make progress as a free nation as soccer celebrations kill at least 2, injure 50
- Georgia soccer player Carli Shultis has breakfast smothered, covered in her pants
- New Orleans Saints Biren Ealy & Kolomona Kapanui Arrested For Public Urination
- ArenaBowl XXI Mini-Preview & Live Game Thread
- Prison Inmates Use Tennis Balls To Smuggle Drugs Into New Orleans Jail