Who Poisoned Adam Archuleta & Jennifer Walcott’s Dogs?
Chandler, Arizona police are investigating the poisoning of several dogs that were being temporarily taken care of by Adam Archuleta’s mom, Vange.
Over this past Christmas, Vange was taking care of the Chicago Bears safety’s greyhound and his girlfriend (Former Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott)’s chihuahuas when she returned home to find they had been poisoned.
Meatballs filled with green pellets were found in the backyard. The greyhound survived, but the two chihuahuas unfortunately did not. Veterinarians determined the dogs had been poisoned with strychnine.
So far the Chandler Police have a short list of suspects:
Needless to say, the Chandler Police have no serious leads in the case, though they have presumably conducted a full investigation of Jennifer Walcott’s Playboy spreads.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Today in dogs and baseball (videos)
- Scott Olsen, come on down! You’re the next contestant on "Who wants to fight and get tasered by the Miami PD?"
- Video: Overtime Coin Toss Hits Brian Urlacher In the Head – Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Two Angels Minor Leaguers Accused Of Beating A Man
- Samaki Walker gets pulled over, tries to eat weed