Newest American Airlines In-Flight Entertainment: Drunken Hockey Player Exposing Himself
Florida Everblades defenseman David Cornacchia is looking at a lot more than a 2 minute minor for roughing following an incident on an American Airlines flight from Toronto to Dallas on Thursday.
Apparently not content to just sit down and watch Ratatouille like everyone else, Cornacchia allegedly slapped a flight attendant, head butted a passenger and exposed himself. Perhaps David just misunderstood the flight attendant when she asked if he wanted peanuts.
The pilot declared an on-board emergency, and FBI agents were waiting to arrest Cornacchia at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport when the plane landed. It’s safe to say that this will be disrupting his playing career.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Canadians refused to board Air Canada flight during Olympic gold medal game
- Tennis player Bojana Jovanovski goes to wrong Carlsbad for tennis tournament
- More On The Charles Barkley DUI Saga: Tattoos & Blow Job Edition
- Olympic gymnast Paul Hamm charged with drunkenly assaulting cab driver (video)
- Dumb Smuggler Gets Caught With Cocaine In Golf Clubs