ESPN Disney Hannah Montana Monday Night Football Synergy Will Kill Us All
OMG GUYS! HANNAH MONTANA WILL B ON MNF! NO WAI!
Yes, Hannah Montana AKA Miley Cyrus AKA the Spawn of the Dude Who Brought Us “Achy Breaky Heart” will be on Monday Night Football doing the introduction before the Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers take the field. This is what happens when the same company (Disney) owns ESPN, the Disney Channel and presumably Miley Cyrus.
The NFL sure does know its audience. Football fans plus a tweenage pop singer equals a very busy Monday night for Chris Hansen.
Miley Cyrus celebrates ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” (Orlando Sentinel)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Sportscenter on Scrubs: Video
- Daily Rubbish: Selling Speyside At Courtside
- Tommie Hill Returns Last-Second Fumble To Give Giants Meaningless Preseason Win Over Panthers: Video
- Video: Overtime Coin Toss Hits Brian Urlacher In the Head – Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Sportscenter’s Chris McKendry Can’t Stop Laughing While Talking About Corie Blount: Video