Video: Jean-Claude Darcheville Does Not Seem to Grasp the Purpose of Soccer
With Rangers down 1-0, Jean-Claude Darcheville had a shot on goal. From about 2 yards away. With no goalkeeper in front of him. So what does he do? He manages to hit the top of the crossbar, and the ball goes out for a free kick. But hey, at least he put himself in the back of the net.
Rangers eventually lost 3-0, and will now have to settle for playing for the UEFA Cup in the new year instead.
Worst.Miss.Ever (The Offside)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Video: Neil Rackers Free Kick – Arizona Cardinals vs. New York Giants
- Off the Woodwork: DaMarcus Fights Racism, Germans Fight Pubic Hair
- Clint Eastwood Sucks At Soccer
- Mexican Soccer Coach Kicks Panamanian Player In The Balls During Gold Cup: Video
- Gold Cup Final Thread – United States vs. Mexico – And you thought last time was unfriendly