Note to Self: Don’t Use Ass to Stop the Ball While Playing Soccer in Peru
The play above may look innocent, but be assured, it is a serious threat to Peruvian national security.
Apparently, trapping the ball with one’s ass cheeks is highly offensive in Peru. This 2-second display of soccer skill then led to a riot, which caused the match to be stopped as fans ran on the pitch and throughout the area surrounding the stadium. Nah, Peruvians don’t take soccer too seriously at all.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Peruvian Soccer Team Accidentally Leaves Player In Colombia
- Video: Soccer Fan Riot in Uruguay Leads To Suspension Of Leagues
- Referee Sends Off Entire Team In Argentina After Riot: Barracas Bolivar vs. General Lamadrid: Video
- Romanian Soccer Fans Run On The Field, Riot: Video
- Dinamo Bucuresti Fans Invade Pitch, Force Europa League Match Against Slovan Liberec To Be Abandoned: Video