Video: Brits Go Balls Out to Welcome the NFL to Their Country
No, that’s not the NFL testing out a new uniform for referees (or so we hope), that’s just a streaker who ran on the
field pitch at halftime of today’s game between the Giants and Dolphins, did some push-ups, then got hauled away by security. From the looks of him, I’d say those were the first push-ups he’s ever done.
Thanksgiving isn’t for another month yet, but I think we’re all thankful for that strategically placed football.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Good News: Female Soccer Fans Pose for Nude Calendar to Support Team. Bad News: One of Them is 101-years-old
- English Soccer Fans to Bid on “WE57 HAM” License Plate
- Soccer Game Stopped Due To Parrot Imitating Referee’s Whistle
- Paul Gascoigne Headbutts A Bouncer At A Snooker Club: Video
- Lingerie Football Player Sues Ex-Boyfriend Over Nude Photos