Steve Nash Featured in Corn Maze, Shawn Marion Refuses to Ever Eat Corn Again
Every year at Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek, Arizona (a remote suburb of Phoenix), a celebrity likeness is carved into a corn field as part of their annual Pumpkin & Chili Party. Past celebrities have included Oprah, Larry King and Luis Gonzalez.
This year, Steve Nash was selected to be featured in the corn rows.
Nash’s wife took him and the rest of his family on a helicopter tour over the city, which then flew over the field.
After landing, Nash said “I was very shocked.” He then said jokingly, “I don’t know what the fuss is. I have one of those in my back yard.”
In other news, Shawn Marion has demanded a trade to a city with no corn fields & will never eat corn again.
10-acre Corn Maze Features Steve Nash (AZ Central)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Steve Nash Is Now On Twitter
- Shaq: MVP has been "tainted" the past 2 years. Poor FT shooting, giant ass should be added to requirements
- Daily Rubbish: May 22, 2009
- There must be something wrong with the water in Phoenix. Excuse me, I’ll be right back