Video: Woody Austin Gets Wet at the Presidents Cup
Woody Austin is not threatened by your silly water hazards. On the 14th hole of his Presidents Cup match today, Austin played a ball while standing in shallow water.
Unfortunately for Woody, his swing toppled him over backward, right into the lake.
He picked himself up, dried himself off, and then birdied 3 straight holes as Canadian fans chanted “Marco! Polo!”
Austin All Wet (AP)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Austin Kearns Slides Into Imaginary 1.5th Base: Video
- Orlando Magic Fan Falls Out Of Her Seat: Video
- Phillies Fan Falls Off Taxi While Celebrating Win: Video
- Video: Carlos Zambrano gives Cubs fans a heart attack
- Sergio Garcia Hits Guy In The Head: Video