Tommy Lasorda Celebrates 80 Motherf-ing Years
Today Tommy Lasorda celebrates 80 years on this planet.
While the Dodgers celebrated the octogenarian last week, we’re going to honor Lasorda in a slightly different way with some of his great comedy moments over the years.
This first photo is of a napping Lasorda from Spring Training in Florida this year. Don’t worry, Tommy, the rest of us fall asleep watching the Dodgers play too.
And who can forget Tommy toppling over backward in the 2001 All-Star Game after getting hit by a piece of Vladimir Guerrero’s bat? Sadly, Youtube fails us and the video of the incident is nowhere to be found.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Daily Rubbish: March 23, 2009
- Andy Richter Of The Tonight Show At The Celebrity All-Star Softball Game: Video
- Manny Ramirez Suspended 50 Games After Positive Drug Test
- Woman Butchers God Bless America At Dodger Stadium: Video
- Adam Carolla Takes 3 Tries To Throw Out The First Pitch At Dodgers Game: Video