Italian Soccer Coach Takes Ass Kicking to a Whole New Level
When someone says they are going to kick another team’s ass, it’s not usually taken as a literal statement.
Someone might want to tell that to Catania coach Silvio Baldini.
During Sunday’s 2-2 draw against Parma, Baldini got into an argument with his managerial counterpart, Domenico Di Carlo. As Di Carlo walked away, Baldini decided to get the last word by giving him a swift kick to the rear end. He was promptly ejected and has been the butt of many jokes on Italian television.
Following the match, Baldini said, “I say sorry to the fans of Parma. I am not [apologizing] to him because he deserved it, he provoked me.”
The lesson here, of course, is that it’s perfectly okay to kick someone in the ass if they deserved it. If someone turns the other cheek, that’s your opportunity to go right ahead and kick it.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Materazzi gets Zidaned once again
- Flavia Zoccari’s Swimsuit Tears, Exposing Her Butt To Fans At Mediterranean Games
- Pavel Nedved Great Goal Volley, Gets Ass Rubbed By Teammate: Video
- Man Rows Across Pacific Ocean, Comes Up 65 Miles Short
- Chinese Soccer Coach Kicks & Beats Up One Of His Players