China’s Hairiest Man Wants to Participate in Olympic Torch Relay
Zenhuan is 96% covered in hair. One can only assume that he is the singer in a hair metal band.
“The Olympics belong to everyone — those with abnormalities included,” Yu was quoted as saying.
“First I am a celebrity, inside and outside of China and secondly, I think my experience in coping with a disfigurement ties in with the notion of Olympic spirit.”
Good luck to Yu Zhenhuan in his quest, but if he does get selected for the relay through China, he’d better make sure he keeps that torch far away from his body if he plans on getting a bank loan anytime soon.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Photos from Yesterday’s Olympic Non-Torch Non-Relay in San Francisco
- Bears: The #1 threat to the Olympic torch relay
- Man Attacks Special Olympics Torch Relay
- Chinese Soccer Player Sentenced To Death For Murder
- Chinese Olympic Womens Soccer Coach Fired Through E-Mail