Video: Jeff Salazar Robs Brian Giles of a Home Run
What’s the best way to make a name for yourself in front of people who have never seen you play before? Robbing Brian Giles of a home run by reaching over the fence might just do the trick.
It’s a good thing he caught that ball because that woman in white sitting at the fence was probably going to get hit in the head.
Oh, and Salazar also went 3-4 with 2 doubles as the Diamondbacks beat the Padres 8-3. Not a bad way to make a home debut.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Heroic Milwaukee Brewers Fan Saves Girl In Bikini From Getting Hit By Home Run Ball: Video
- Briny Baird Drives Golf Balls Into Petco Park, Wins P.F. Changs For Everyone: Video
- If you have a crappy player to get rid of, the Arizona Diamondbacks would like to have a word with you
- Eric Byrnes to Broadcast from Kayak in McCovey Cove During All-Star Game and Home Run Derby
- Cat Runs Around On Field During New York Mets Citi Field Opener: Video