Multi-millionaire Marat Safin complains about $25 Wimbledon spaghetti
Marat Safin does not like playing on grass.
Marat Safin does not like Wimbledon.
Marat Safin does not like $25 plates of spaghetti.
“Players complain about a lot of things in the locker room but when it comes to speaking their mind to the press they always say how nice everything is.
“But how can it be nice if you can’t even buy a normal meal with our daily allowances here. A plate of spaghetti cost $25, where else do you see such outrageous prices,” he asked.
Marat Safin should just stop whining and stay at home if he hates Wimbledon so much. I’m sure there are plenty of other players out there who would like a shot at the title.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Welcome To Wimbledon: Feel Free To Park On The Dead
- Michael Llodra Crashes Into Ballgirl At Wimbledon: Video
- Andy Roddick Tries To Kill David Letterman: Video
- Will There Be Enough Chicken Wings Available Super Bowl Sunday?
- Andy Roddick’s Brother Eats A Booger During The Wimbledon Final: Video