Miami Dolphins lineman Frederick Evans is going to have a tough time getting taxis from now on
It’s not often someone manages to make Tank Johnson look good.
Frederick Evans of the Miami Dolphins did just that, however, early Saturday morning in Miami Beach.
Here’s the rundown, courtesy of the Miami Police Department & the Miami Herald:
- Evans, smelling of alcohol, lays down in the back seat of a taxi
- Taxi driver asks him where he wants to go. Evans responds by vomiting and taking a swing at the man
- Police arrive 30 minutes later, where they unsuccessfully try to remove Evans from the cab
- Evans takes a swing at the one of the police officers and yells “Let go of me, bitch!” as they try to get him out – one police officer is bitten on the wrist
- They taser Evans for the first time
- Evans grabs a bicycle locked to a sign post
- The officers taser Evans again
- Evans is finally taken into custody, in front of a crowd of onlookers and stopped traffic
- Roger Goodell’s weekend gets just a little bit busier
What kind of a world do we live in where a man can’t throw up in the back of a cab without getting hassled by the fuzz?
I just feel bad for the unfortunate person who had to ride in that taxi after this whole incident.
Source: (Miami Herald)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Scott Olsen, come on down! You’re the next contestant on "Who wants to fight and get tasered by the Miami PD?"
- Fan Gets Tased At Oakland A’s Game: Video
- Cleveland Browns rookie Mike Mason refuses to leave strip club. He’s SHOCKED!
- Houston Texans Ryan Moats Misses Being At His Dying Mother-In-Law’s Side Due To Overzealous Cop
- Popeye Jones gets a DUI, forgets to eat spinach before taking on police