BYU track star is arrested following mop fight
Kyle Perry, a track star at Brigham Young, does things a little bit differently. When he got into an altercation with a man who was pushing a bucket with mops in it across the street, Perry grabbed a mop and started hitting the man with it. The man then grabbed a mop himself and the two had a good old fashioned mop fight in the middle of a Provo street.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- A Follow-Up On Kyle Perry, AKA Mop Guy
- Fake David Beckham makes crank calls to L.A. County offices
- UNC Tennis Star Chris Kearney Arrested For DWI, Hitting Pedestrians
- Sean Williams Destroys Electronics In Denver Cell Phone Shop: Exclusive Video!
- Police Officer Sues Man Who Bit Him During Fight Outside Wrigley Field