Cleveland Browns rookie Mike Mason refuses to leave strip club. He’s SHOCKED!
According to the police, “Mason refused orders to put down his drink and leave, and when the officers tried to take the drink, he “apparently slapped one of the officers’ arms away” and the two began struggling.”
Looks like the in-state rivalry with Cincy is heating up early this year. But hey, at least he didn’t shoot anybody.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Scott Olsen, come on down! You’re the next contestant on "Who wants to fight and get tasered by the Miami PD?"
- Miami Dolphins lineman Frederick Evans is going to have a tough time getting taxis from now on
- Plaxico Burress Shoots Himself & the New York Giants In The Leg
- NASCAR Owner Gets Nailed For DUI At Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Olympic gymnast Paul Hamm charged with drunkenly assaulting cab driver (video)