Lou Piniella to give Michael Barrett more time off so he can devote himself to starting underground fight club
Lou Pinella is giving Michael Barrett more time off, but he claims it has nothing to do with Barrett’s recent altercations with his pitchers.
A slightly altered exchange, courtesy of IMDB.com:
Lou: I’m f—ing Lou. Who the f— are you?
Lou: [Lou hits Michael in the face] Do you hear me now?
Michael: No I didn’t quite catch that Lou.
[Lou hits Michael again]
Michael: Still not getting it.
[Lou hits Michael a few more times]
Michael: Ok, I got it. S— I lost it.
[Lou continues to beat up Michael]
Yup, slow day at work.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Micah Hoffpauir Grabs Carlos Zambrano’s Groin During A Spring Training Game : Video
- Rod Beck found dead at Arizona home
- Daily Rubbish: June 25, 2009
- Police Officer Sues Man Who Bit Him During Fight Outside Wrigley Field
- Zamboni Falls Off Truck At Wrigley Field – NHL Winter Classic 2009