Australian emergency crews make special beer run so flooded town is well-stocked to watch rugby match
The Hunter Valley region of New South Wales is experiencing heavy flooding, damaging and isolating properties.
One of these properties is the pub in Hinton. Tonight is the rugby league State of Origin game. I’m not quite sure what that is, but I’d imagine that it is something you’d like to have a beer or 12 while watching. Unfortunately, with the floods, the pub ran out of stock.
Emergency crews came to the rescue.
“When we had some room in the boat we could take a few kegs of beer across to the Hinton pub, because of course State of Origin is on tonight, and it’s important that we let communities function as normally as possible.”
These men & women are truly heroes.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Tornado hits Atlanta, Georgia Dome during SEC Tournament
- Aussie Rules Football Player Gets Beer Thrown On Him By Fan: Video
- Boston Red Sox Fan Drinks Beer Through Sock And Shoe
- Coach Fines Himself $10,000 After Drunken Night Out
- Drunk Rugby Player Gets Suspended After Defecating In Hotel Hallway