There must be something wrong with the water in Phoenix. Excuse me, I’ll be right back
Last week, I posted a news article about how Livan Hernandez pitches even when he has diarrhea. Everyone had a good laugh, we moved on.
Following yesterday’s 99-94 win against the Lakers, Nash gave a post-game interview. It started out as a typical on-court interview, then quickly went in another direction.
When asked about his performance, he casually dropped the fact that he had diarrhea during pre-game warmups.
Nash added, “Maybe I shouldn’t have said that on television, I mean it’s brunch in Hawaii right now”.
Who knew that MVP stood for Most Violent… I’ll stop there.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Shaq: MVP has been "tainted" the past 2 years. Poor FT shooting, giant ass should be added to requirements
- Steve Nash Is Now On Twitter
- Steve Nash Featured in Corn Maze, Shawn Marion Refuses to Ever Eat Corn Again
- Daily Rubbish: May 22, 2009