Man claiming to be player in Braves organization clocked going 122 mph by photo radar in Arizona
I’m not quite sure what to make of this one.
Does anybody know anything about this guy? Searches by the Arizona Republic turned up nothing, and I Googled him too. My guess is that it’s just some idiot claming to be with the Braves.
Of course, if he just picked a random team to claim he was a part of, you’d think he’d at least be smart enough to say he was a member of a team that is actually part of the Cactus League.
Source: (AZ Central)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- TBS Postseason Billboard Promotes Team That is Unlikely to Make Postseason
- Fan Runs On The Field During Game Between The Atlanta Braves & Boston Red Sox: Video
- Daily Rubbish: RIP, Jay Bell’s Hall Of Fame Case
- Manchester United Boss Sir Alex Ferguson Punched in the Groin By Drunken Homeless Man
- Daily Rubbish: May 6, 2009