Shaq: MVP has been "tainted" the past 2 years. Poor FT shooting, giant ass should be added to requirements
Shaq repeatedly used the word “tainted” when talking about the MVP the past 2 seasons, which of course was won by Steve Nash.
You can knock Nash for his defense (though he did have 2 big steals down the stretch last night), but really, should the MVP go to a guy who can only score if he is within 5 feet of the basket?
It’s a shame the Heat might not make the playoffs because I would love to see the Suns run Shaq right off the court in a 7 game series.
Source: (AZ Central)
Other Articles You Might Enjoy:
- There must be something wrong with the water in Phoenix. Excuse me, I’ll be right back
- Steve Nash Is Now On Twitter
- Steve Nash Featured in Corn Maze, Shawn Marion Refuses to Ever Eat Corn Again
- Steve Nash At The NBA Finals For The Late Show With David Letterman: Video
- Video: Shaq Goes After Another Loose Ball, Suns Teammates Head for the Hills